You plan on sending your child to summer camp, and you’re ready to enroll and make the initial deposit, but a few concerns cross your mind: “What if my child’s personal belongings go missing? What if we are delayed getting to camp? What if my child’s pre-existing medical condition worsens before he/she starts camp? What if we need to cancel for any reason at all and our camp is unable to refund us?”
In order to help protect your investment in your child’s summer camp experience, AMSkier is pleased to offer Peace-of-Mind Insurance. Its optional benefits would allow you to cancel your summer camp enrollment for any reason. Sometimes, the unexpected occurs and your summer camp’s policy does not allow reimbursements or enrollment transfers for the reason you need to cancel. In this case, you would need Peace-of-Mind Insurance and its optional benefits.
- baggage and personal effects
- travel delay
- cancel for any reason option
- optional waiver of pre-existing exclusion
We have two programs for you to consider:
Reasons for Peace-of-Mind Insurance:
- Parent(s) loses their job
- Child gets illness before camp season
- Family is forced to move due to a parent, or both, getting a new job
- Travel and or baggage delays getting to camp
- Child is injured or gets sick while at camp
- A disaster – terrorism, fire, earthquake, hurricane etc. near camp or child’s residence
- School year is extended and child needs to miss the beginning of camp
If you have any questions, please email us at PeaceOfMind@amskier.com or, call one of our Service Directors – Ann or Carol at: 570.226.4571.
Was This Helpful? Get More Content Like This!
Join Our Broad & Bright Mailing List By Signing Up Below
AMSkier Clients already receive these articles and much more.